Purpose of a Public Information Committee
The purpose of the Public Information Committee is to carry the message of Cocaine Anonymous to the still-suffering addict. We achieve this by making our presence known to the individuals, community groups and interested parties affected by drug addiction. we also have the task of keeping our Fellowship members informed and up-to-date on changes with respect to Cocaine Anonymous.
How is PI work done?
- Word of mouth
- Letter writing/sending Literature
- Billboards and posters
- Cooperation with the Professional Community
- Cooperation with the media
- Public Service Announcements
- Manning a booth/table at events in relation to the recovery community – e.g. Health Fairs
- Holding outside meetings of Cocaine Anonymous
- Putting C.A. books in libraries
- Area/District Newsletters
Public Information Posters
- Drugs Stopped Working Poster – District (English)
- Orange Poster v1 – District (English)
- Orange Poster v1 with QR code – District (English)
- Orange Poster v2 – District (English)
- Orange Poster v2 with QR code – District (English)
- Orange Poster v3 – District (English)
- Orange Poster v3 with QR code – District (English)
- It Stopped Being Fun Poster – District (English)
- This Time It’ll Be Different – District (English)
* for information only. High Quality Printed Posters are available from your District PI or local Outreach Committee.
I am interested in getting involved…
- PI Committee Meeting Dates/Times, please refer to the Committee Meetings page.
- PI Committee Service Positions currently available, please refer to the Service Positions page.
- Public Information Handbook – Suggestions & Guidelines for doing PI
- To contact the PI Committee Chairperson, please email: email@example.com