To get involved with service at PI events please contact the West Country Public Information Chairperson here.
UPCOMING PI EVENTS
Please check back for upcoming PI events, including Colour the World.
In all public relations, C.A.’s sole objective is to help the still-suffering addict. Always mindful of the importance of personal anonymity, we believe this can be done by making known to the addict, and to those who may be interested in their problem, our own experience as individuals and as a Fellowship in learning to live without cocaine and all other mind-altering substances.
How is PI work done?
- Word of mouth
- Letter writing/sending Literature
- Billboards and posters
- Cooperation with the Professional Community
- Cooperation with the media
- Public Service Announcements
- Manning a booth/table at events in relation to the recovery community – e.g. Health Fairs
- Holding outside meetings of Cocaine Anonymous
- Putting C.A. books in libraries
- Area/District Newsletters
In the spirit of Tradition Six, C.A. is not allied with any sect, denomination, politics, organization or institution. As such West Country District of Cocaine Anonymous and Cocaine Anonymous as a whole does not endorse and is not affiliated with Google Maps or any of the companies and/or services offered on the Google Maps site. Any links to external websites or services are only provided as a convenience to our members.