Tradition One: Our common welfare should come first, personal recovery depends on C.A. Unity.
Unity is a common bond that transcends all differences. We’ve discovered no matter how different our circumstances or the paths that brought us here, we all suffer from the same disease, addiction.
- Carrying the C.A. message
- Encouraging the practice of love and tolerance of others
- Sponsoring workshops, activities and functions that promote unity
- Enhancing communication among members by emphasising principles before personalities
- Encouraging participation in service by all members
- Encouraging greeters to welcome newcomers at all levels
- Encouraging group inventories
I am interested in getting involved…
For details of;
- Committee Meeting Dates/Times, please refer to the Committee Meetings page.
- Committee Service Positions currently available, please refer to the Service Positions page.
- Committee Guidelines/Duties
- To contact the Committee Chairperson, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Statement of Purpose:
The committee is responsible for the communication and outreach among the diverse elements within the Fellowship at all levels, in the interest of carrying the CA message. It is also suggested that this committee sponsors annual workshops and other forums to promote CA unity.